Plastics Process Engineer
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
We are recruiting for a Plastics Process Engineer for an organization who is experiencing phenomenal growth.
The company offers training, a competitive pay rate, a solid benefit package to include 100% paid healthcare, a strong 401K (with employer match), and profit sharing. You will be working in a climate controlled, state-of-the art, manufacturing facility.
This position will provide an environment where you can learn and have unlimited career growth.
The Plastics Process Engineer will be a very hands-on, shop floor position assisting with production and implementation of process improvement initiatives. This position will actively work with customers and will be a liaison between the customer and the internal technical staff.
- Will manage the front end of the process of part and mold design
- Will oversee the modification of the tooling to meet the customers part/print design
- Works closely with both the injection mold and CNC group to ensure the product is being made to meet customer requirements and guidelines (PPAP and FAI)
- Assist with modification of the injection mold machines and automation of the tooling
- Will be actively involved with customers and providing updates through the design and production process
- Will maintain overall responsibility for managing the customer and their requirements
- BS Engineering
- 1-5 years of experience working in a plastic injection mold manufacturing plant
- Strong understanding of mold design
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Our client has a state of the art manufacturing facility with an in-house mold shop, highly automated injection mold and CNC machinery. They work with advanced polymer materials to meet the needs of their growing and diverse customer base including Fortune 500, OEMs and Tier 1, Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, and Industrial.
Employees receive an outstanding benefits package including 401(K) Retirement Plan, Primary Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, paid vacation and personal time and a competitive salary with quarterly profit sharing based on company performance.