Reporting to the site Maintenance Manager, youll work to improve Total Productive Maintenance. This will include evaluating the reliability of products, equipment, components, and processes using engineering methodologies and tools.
- Leads Maintenance and Engineering Departments efforts to ensure reliability and maintenance of equipment, utilities, facilities, controls, and safety/security systems.
- Work within the Total Productive Maintenance initiative (TPM) to define and maintain machinery OEE metrics.
- Develop and monitor the Asset Maintenance Plan that includes: 1) Value-added preventive maintenance tasks and 2) advanced predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies.
- Develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures including capacity, quality, cost, or regulatory compliance issue by applying a variety of techniques such as, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Reliability modeling and prediction, Fault Tree Analysis, Six Sigma (6) Methodology.
- Complete Root-cause Analysis (RCA) and Root-Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and develop Corrective Action plans.
- Work with the Production Department to perform analyses of assets including Asset Utilization, Overall Equipment Effectiveness, and Useful Remaining Life for value analysis (repair/replace, repair/redesign, and make/buy decisions).
- Provide technical support to production, maintenance, management and technical personnel including advanced troubleshooting support.
- Maintain spare part inventory including implementation of bar-coding systems integrated with our CMMS system.
- Utilize AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks to create/modify mechanical engineering drawings for parts fabrication and project implementation.
- Manage small projects including EHS initiatives and Loss Prevention projects.
- Act as a liaison with corporate Engineering team as the site Project Team member.
Applicant Background Requested:
Were searching for a Reliability Engineer who has worked in an Industrial Manufacturing plant that has a stabled Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical field.
- 3+ years of maintenance reliability engineering experience in an industrial manufacturing environment required.
- Experience with Total Productive Maintenance programs TPM
- Would therefore understand Statistical Process Control, Reliability modeling, Fault Tree Analysis, Six Sigma (6s) Methodology, Root-cause and Root-Cause Failure Analysis (RCA, RCFA)
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the USA without sponsorship (Sorry, no current or future sponsorship)
Why they are a great company to work for:
- The interview process is very concise and respectful of applicants time.
- Expect career stability due to a diversity of products include one product line that is associated with personal care needed in every economy.
- They are in an exciting growth mode with ongoing expansion underway.
- There are many long-term employees onsite who are choosing to stay even after being eligible for retirement.
Located near Malvern, PA in a great school district and commutable from various Philadelphia suburbs