Quality Assurance Manager
100,000 – 115,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Our client is a leader in the packaging industry.
They need a Quality Assurance Manager who is a proactive, systems
driven, collaborative leader who can foster continuous improvement.
The Quality Assurance Manager is a member of the Site Steering
Committee, comprised of the functional leaders within the site.
The Quality Assurance Manager manages the Quality Assurance Program to
assure delivery of the highest standards of excellence.
- Formulate and maintain Quality Control objectives.
- Maximize product reliability and minimize costs by working closely
with the operations group.
- Manage internal and external audits, data analysis and reporting
- Champion Continuous Improvement Team
- Provide guidance and oversight to customers and leadership team
- Uphold ISO 9001 compliance and maintain HACCP/food safety program,
- Insure applicable programs are sustainable and effective
- Primary contact serving as the voice of the customer for all quality
- Manage a team of five, comprised of one Engineer and four Auditors
- Site Quality Measures include the following: Claims & Returns, Parts
per Million, Customer Complaint Rate, Process Capability Index,
Quality Audit, AIB Audit
- BS degree in Engineering or related field
- Five (5) years in a Quality role in manufacturing, ideally in
packaging or plastics
- Functional knowledge of statistical process controls and
- Proficiency with statistical software application, such as Minitab
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills with customers,
vendors, regulatory agencies and executives
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Excellent opportunity with a growling company in the packaging industry that needs a proactive Quality Assurance Manager to help them continue growing.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 100000
Salary Max : 115000
Currency Type : US Dollars