Job Title: Director of Facilities, Maintenance and Equipment
SUMMARY: Responsible for the maintenance, care, and efficient operation
of all equipment and facilities used by the organization.
WAGE TYPE: Salary
FLSA Exemption: Exempt
- Reports to: President
- Supervises: Maintenance Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and evaluate status on equipment maintenance projects,
determines and implement adjustments necessary to meet operational
demand or avoid disruption; work collaboratively with operational
- Provides direction to staff to ensure that all repair and
maintenance work is performed in a safe, efficient, and timely
- Negotiate and coordinate contractor and vendor contracts relating to
- Evaluate, coordinate, and approve all capital spending relating to
the building and equipment
- Partner with Executive Team & Purchasing to help coordinate the
quoting, purchase and installation of CapEx equipment
- Partnering with the Safety and HR Team to ensure environmental
compliance with city, state and federal codes to avoid adverse
environmental impact and penalties issued by these regulatory
- Maintains a safe and healthy workplace to minimize risks of hazard
- Oversees security of building to ensure building and premises are
- Maintains files of warranties, records, licenses, inspections,
service agreements, and contracts for various pieces of equipment.
- Maintains the inventory, storage, and distribution of equipment.
- Provides recommendations for purchases of new equipment.
- Maintains plant infrastructure including compressed air, air makeup,
building structure and roofing.
- Maintains grounds and the maintenance of parking lots, utility
easements, and storm water runoff.
- Provides consultation on automation upgrades to processes and
- Refurbishment planning and execution on equipment at prescribed
- Responsible for plant electrical including working with local
utilities to bring in, maintain and upgrade as required the power to
the plant and equipment.
- Overseas and takes responsibility for maintaining and improving MRO.
- Set yearly KPIs for Maintenance Department
- Organize and maintain adequate staffing levels to support the
- Develop and recommend department operating budget and ensures the
departments operates within budget
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Equivalent combinations of
education and experience may be substituted for the expected levels of
education and experience required.
Education and/or Experience Expected:
- High School Diploma
- 10 years of progressive equipment maintenance and related facility
experience, including experience managing employees and overseeing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in a technical course of study
- Microsoft Office
- IQMS (ERP System)
Excellent company and team in place. Fantastic culture. Bonus plus quarterly profit sharing. Great benefits and relocation assistance. Very stable and growing company with over 75 years in business. Three plants in the US and one in Mexico.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 130000
Salary Max : 140000
Currency Type : US Dollars