Will leverage education and technical experience to lead and develop our E&I (Electrical and Instrumentation) teams and support our long-term E&I maintenance initiatives. Youll set clear goals and vision for the team and effectively lead resources assigned to the E&I Maintenance team to achieve goals for EHS, engagement, quality, efficiency, productivity, and growth. You will utilize your industry experience to foster an environment of employee involvement.
As the subject matter expert, you will help analyze a technical problem, field checking, specifying applicable equipment, developing cost and scheduling estimates. You will support site E&I Maintenance activities through compliance with all environmental, health and safety policies/procedures, and through active participation in EHS programs and initiatives. You will demonstrate your expertise by having a firm knowledge of the mills layout, systems, and equipment; anticipating plant priorities and adjusting as needed. Youll use your equipment experience and six sigma training to approach Plant issues with a problem-solving mentality.
- Having a good understanding of business fundamentals and using relevant metrics to drive results, you will coordinate and contribute to the establishment of operating objectives, short and long-term plans, operating budgets, strategies, and policies.
- Coach and empower employees to solve problems will be essential as you develop and implement effective technical skills training for the E&I Maintenance group.
- Having a good understanding of business fundamentals and using relevant metrics to drive results, you will coordinate and contribute to the establishment of operating objectives, short and long-term plans, operating budgets, strategies, policies and recommend actions to maintain compliance.
- Establish strategic and tactical priorities by partnering with operations, finance, supply chain, safety, engineering, and other organizations.
- You will utilize your industry experience to foster an environment of employee involvement.
- Your effective communication skills will serve you well as you partner with other departments to meet Plant goals.
- Youll be flexible and adaptive to implement change with needed urgency
- Lead E&I Maintenance Training initiatives; evaluate training to ensure technicians are trained in the maintenance of all systems at the site via a training/progression program through qualified resourcing that meets business needs.
- Lead incident investigations related to E&I Maintenance
- Support Major outage planning and execution activities
- Assist in budget development and ensures adherence to maintenance budgets.
- Ensures that outside services can be provided as needed for any of the equipment activities. This includes coordinating with safety and security personnel to assure that outside contractors and vendors adhere to procedures and provide a smooth transition when entering and exiting the Mill site.
- Monitor new technology for ideas to reduce cost and improve equipment downtime.
- Proficiency with SAP and Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in the pulp & paper industry preferred
- Builds effective teams
- Drives for results
- Functional technical skills
- Action Oriented
- Priority Setting
- Conflict management
- Developing direct reports
- A bachelors degree, in electrical engineering preferred with 5 years experience working as an engineer, supervisor and/or planner preferably in a Paper Mill setting.
- Previous supervision experience preferred. Solid communication skills including the ability to compose written documents and interact effectively with peers and supervisors.
- Work in a safe manner that promotes EHS goals of the mill and the company.
- Proactive problem solver with strong analytical, troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
- Strong knowledge of asset maintenance as well as E&I maintenance practices and procedures.
- Good general knowledge of PC software applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook and able to utilize an electronic maintenance management software.
- Demonstrated ability to create and sustain change
- Demonstrated ability to engage a work force
- Strong people skills
Promotional opportunities with this worldwide company. Great benies with solid relocation
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 120000
Salary Max : 150000
Currency Type : US Dollars