We are seeking a highly motivated, Process Control Engineer with packaging industry experience.This position will report to the General
Manager with a dotted line to Process Improvement Manager. If leading and managing safety and process improvement projects is your
specialtywe want to talk to you! There is so much more about this company and position we can share with youso just apply here to get
- Help to maintain all safety & environmental programs and oversee the
systematic approach to assuring a safe work environment.
- Recommend process-related design changes and identify opportunities
to improve existing procedures, working instructions and related
tools to best meet the requirements of an evolving workflow process
and product market.
- Identify, analyze, and implement solutions to business problems and
ensure that corrective & preventive action processes achieve their
primary objective of satisfying the customer, reducing cost, and
- Develop and maintain the necessary procedures, descriptions, and
- Assisting in monitor quality performance and advise top management
on the effectiveness.
- Extract and analyze performance data and publish reports reflecting
company performance against set goals.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience as a Process Improvement
Engineer in the corrugated box or manufacturing industry.
- Engineering background preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems is required.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements
- Solid organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Opportunity to work with a growing global packaging company!!
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 70000
Salary Max : 80000
Currency Type : US Dollars