This position will work closely with the Department Managers and Supervisors to develop and implement best practices to improve safety, quality, productivity and cost reduction.
The successful candidate will provide support for process improvement projects including, but not limited to, reviewing printing, cutting and finishing processes, providing support for mechanical improvements, support for trials and investigations of new technologies. This position will support the plants Key Performance Indicators (KPI) management system as required. This will include updating operator rounds, auditing of operations for out of range process variables and working with management and hourly employees to correct out of range KPIs.
Drive best practices in safe operations and ensure the safety of all operations, maintenance and staff personnel.
The successful candidate needs to be self-starter, be self-directed, take initiative to move forward with ideas, be committed and be able to work with and influence others. Must learn quickly and analyze the data.
- Review daily production and quality data, analyze production and operation issues
- Responsibilities include implementing manufacturing processes, troubleshooting process, equipment issues, data collection and analysis.
- Manage trails, identify process improvements.
- Assist key personnel in outage planning and operational scheduling.
- Analyze weekly and monthly process trends.
- Monitors departmental cost, develop capital project scope and budget.
- Training of hourly and salary personnel, reviews work and vacation schedules.
- Assist in the preparation of yearly cost and production budgets.
- Cover vacancies for Reliability Engineer
- Computer software (i.e. EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT, SAP, Parcview)
- Bachelors degree
- 3-7 Years of manufacturing experience
- Paper converting experience preferred. Printing, Cutting, and/or Finishing Process experience preferred
Great place for a promotable engineer. Worldwide company. Company wants to see future managers! Great relocation and benefits.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 80000
Salary Max : 105000
Currency Type : US Dollars