The Reliability Engineer E&I is a leadership role where the individual is responsible for improving electrical and instrumentation equipment and area reliability in their designated business area. The individual will be primarily responsible for the safety, efficiency, productivity and reliability of all aforementioned equipment.
Specific responsibilities include the continuous improvement of reliability systems including: MOPS, planning, work execution, managing through managers, providing input into and driving all strategic decisions that affect all E&I functional areas of maintenance and giving continuous input and direction to the mill wide budget development. The role also includes developing and execution of the Mill wide five-year reliability improvement and equipment maintenance strategy, development and successful execution of all outages and the annual mill outage.
JOB FUNCTIONS:Job functions include but are not limited to the following.
- Ensures prompt completion of RCFAs and corrective actions
- Tracks equipment related downtime, repetitive failure, and cause data to identify opportunities for improvement, and selling these opportunities to area stakeholders.
- Maintains reliability improvement plan for departmental electrical assets.
- Ensures spare parts, equipment and bill of materials are updated in computer maintenance management system (SAP).
- Ensures reliability improvements are incorporated into routine and major outage work scopes.
- Provides functional direction and electrical technical support to Reliability, Operations and Maintenance.
- Improves utilization of predictive technologies to reduce unscheduled downtime.
- Provides technical support of supervisors and craftsmen as needed.
- Supports planner work systems and master data improvement efforts such as PM development and store room inventory adjustment recommendations.
- Develops and implements reliability and precision maintenance standards and procedures.
- Supports Capital and Repair Projects
- Champions the elements of safety and reliability with project engineering in all capital and repair projects.
- Skilled in utilization of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), preferably SAP.
- Multi-tasking skills with the ability to meet deadlines on a continuous basis.
- Skilled in Microsoft Project, Excel and Word.
- Strong team player and communicator.
- Demonstrated ability to create and sustain change
- Demonstrated ability to engage a work force
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive problem solver
- General schedule is an 8-10 hour M-F assignment, however, employee must be willing to work alternate schedules occasionally; that may include early mornings, nights, and/or weekends and be punctual while doing so. Occasional overnight travel to include flying, driving, riding or by rail.
- Sitting or standing for extended periods up to 8-hours.
- Occasional Lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Reading computer screen or other electronic devices.
- Use of various office hand and electrical tools or equipment.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Worldwide company with excellent benefits and relocation. One of the leaders in their industry.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 135000
Currency Type : US Dollars