Need someone with strong electrical and instrumentation skills. This position is responsible for troubleshooting and servicing all production and support equipment within the facility in a safe and efficient manner while ensuring minimal downtime. This position will work closely with the Operations and the Mechanical Maintenance Team to provide maximum facility support.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Repairs, maintains, and installs wiring, motors, motor controls, PLCs, AC/DC Drives, transformers, motors, generators, lighting, instrumentation, valves and other electrical systems.
- Troubleshooting and servicing all production and support equipment within the facility in a safe and efficient manner while ensuring minimal downtime.
- Provides technical support by operating a variety of electrical testing equipment in locating and determining types of electrical malfunctions within the mill.
- Studies plans, drawings, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirement and sequence of repairs and/or installations.
- Application of NFPA Guidelines including publication 70 (National Electric Code).
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to safety and quality
- Experience with AC and DC Drives, variable frequency drives, PLC and motor controls along with all types of electrical phasing
- Ability to read and interrupt blueprints and schematics
- Computer literacy Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to use hand and power tools, as well as technical testing equipment consistent within the electrical field.
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment by receiving and completing work orders; gathering tools and supplies to complete the work assigned
- Willing to update job knowledge thru participation in educational opportunities
- Willing to work rotating Shifts and overtime
- Journey level electrician
- 3-5 years of troubleshooting experience with close support of production equipment.
- Excellent teams skills
- Understanding of National Electric Code (NEC)
- Experience with electric motors, drives, & PLCs
- Ability to work in a physically intense environment / Ability to lift up to 74 pounds.
- Requires frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, grasping, and climbing.
- Ability to work in elevated temperatures in excess of 100 degrees F.
- Ability to substantially move wrists, hands, and/or fingers to turn wrenches and make adjustments to the equipment
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Worldwide company - One of the elite leaders in their field. Excellent benefits and relocation packages. Plus there is a bonus with this position.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 110000
Currency Type : US Dollars