The OMC acts as liaison between the maintenance and operational group prioritizing, planning and verifying maintenance assets are utilized as maximum efficiency. They understand and align business operations as he/she executes their role to exceed customer expectations and align with company business, cultural, financial and operational objectives.
JOB FUNCTIONS:Job functions include but are not limited to the following.
- Coordinates with Maintenance Supervisors to ensure all work is prioritized and scheduled.
- Participate in Daily Operations meetings.
- Lead monthly/annual outage meetings and ensure project cost, scope and timelines are within budget.
- Works with Operations and Maintenance teams to identify work for the area and generate work order requests based on need and priority for the day/week.
- Review Basic Care reports and finds to generate work requests for corrective action.
- Responsible for ensuring all requests are correctly prepared with the following criteria.
- Work request contains detailed and necessary information and documentation.
- Work order has the correct equipment location and work type.
- Realistic priority, target completion date is consistent with the overall needs of the area.
- Determines if improvement, indirect, work is expense versus capital and takes actions accordingly.
- Appropriate use of the management of change process
- Utilizes up-to-date backlog reports to coordinate maintenance activities in his/her area of responsibility. Uses this backlog as a guide to specify planned work to be scheduled and planned, not a separate priority list.
- Follows up with Maintenance Supervisors on work being performed by maintenance, and contractors in his/her area of responsibility ensuring efficient execution and completion. Work with Maintenance and Operations to prioritize work and approve work requiring OT.
- Supports the Maintenance Planner in detailed planning for daily, weekly and shutdown process.
- Takes steps to have engineering involved in chronic problems addressed to identify RCFA and resolve.
- Develop/maintain chronic equipment list, and when down do list and uses it for resource allocation and scheduling.
- Coordinates lock out tag out (LO/TO) events with maintenance and operations to ensure all equipment is safely locked and available for work to begin on time.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- General Mechanical, electrical and controls knowledge
- Skilled in utilization of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), preferably SAP.
- Multi-tasking skills with the ability to meet deadlines on a continuous basis.
- Skilled in Microsoft Project, Excel and Word.
- Strong team player and communicator
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Worldwide billion dollar company. Excellent relocation and benefits. Promotional opportunities.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 120000
Currency Type : US Dollars