JOB TITLE: Supply Chain Manager
REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer
SALARY GRADE/LEVEL/RANGE: Salary
SUMMARY/OBJECTIVE: Responsible for overseeing and managing company's
overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to
maximize the process efficiency and productivity. Play a crucial role in
developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and
distributors. Responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our
overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximize efficiency and
productivity. As a senior member of the management team you will be
expected to drive the transformation of the values and behaviors across
company building a culture of continuous improvement.
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams.
- Determine key supply chain KPIs.
- Suggest solutions for process improvements.
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely
- Train and evaluate others.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best
vendors and distributors.
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors.
- Control and coordinate physical inventory efforts to ensure accurate
- Manage perpetual inventory levels to specified targets and recommend
slow moving and obsolete inventory disposal plans.
- Procure and coordinate receipt of all new product and manufacturing
trial related materials.
- Negotiate price discounts and manage Purchase Price Variance
- Direct and supervise warehouse operation, production control and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software, EPICOR a
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated Project Management skills of group projects.
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field
- Purchasing and management of resins, papers, films, and packaging
materials a plus
- Experience with working and/or managing in an ISO 9000 environment
- Strong analytical skills in root cause analysis, and corrective /
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle
- High level of computer literacy with Microsoft Office software-
proficient in developing spreadsheets (Excel preferred), and word
- Leverage strengths of team members help to clarify roles and
responsibilities and develop and implement training programs in
order to maximize and reach optimal individual and organizational
- Provide leadership in strengthening internal communications with
staff at all levels throughout the organization; create and promote
a positive and supportive work environment.
TRAVEL: Some Travel (primarily US)
EDUCATION: BA in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant
EXPERIENCE: Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for 5
years. Minimum 10 years of experience in leadership roles.
45+ year old company and growing. Operating 3 facilities. Team atmosphere and great culture. Bonus is paid out every six months10%.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 125000
Salary Max : 135000
Currency Type : US Dollars