Real Estate Attorney
130,000 – 200,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Are you ready to take the next step as a Lawyer with an established and growing law firm?
InThink Human Resources is working with our client to find their next Senior Real Estate Lawyer to work in their Vancouver office.
InThink Human Resources
We are a specialized recruitment agency that works with our clients to fill key roles. We find out what makes our clients unique to find their ideal candidate. We work with our clients to fill legal, accounting, executive and corporate opportunities.
Our client is a full-service law operating in Western Canada for the past 40 years. They take pride in providing high quality work for their clients. They have close knit culture where the Law Firm truly values the hard work of their team members.
- Working on Commercial and Residential Real Estate files including acquisition, disposition and drafting agreements
- Negotiate with Government about development, use of land, zoning and similar matters
- Handle real estate financial matters and working on leasing files
- Develop and maintain superior relationships with clients and other team members
- Understand clients needs to get the best outcome for them
- Be comfortable with business development with support of the in-house marketing team
- Represent clients in a professional manner and close files in a timely manner
- Communicate with clients before, during and after receiving a file
- Adhere to all legal and ethical standards
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working as a Real Estate Lawyer
- Deep understanding of both residential and commercial real estate files
- Partial to Full Portable book of business is required
- Preference will be for a full book of business
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Have sound judgment and the ability to understand their clients perspectives
- Member of the B.C BAR and in good standing
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- Competitive compensation based on experience including base and bonuses
- Comprehensive benefit plan, annual health care spending account
- Cell phone allowance, fitness allowance and reserved parking spot
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 130000
Salary Max : 200000
Currency Type : Canadian Dollars