Leasing Manager, Commercial
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
- Handle leasing documentation and administration for office rental.
- Handle daily leasing activities and negotiation including (inspection/handover)
- Handle lettings, renewals, market research and tenancy administration work.
- Handle leasing enquiries and offer documents / letters /leasing proposal presentations.
- Communicate with tenants and property agents.
- Perform ad-hoc duties assigned by team head.
- Supervise the preparation of the Department yearly budget.
- To support and assist superiors in all company secretarial and legal matters.
- Comply with company policies, procedures, and instructions at all times.
- Degree holder.
- 8 years work experience in commercial leasing gained with landlords of which 3+ years at managerial level.
- Familiar with office leasing procedures and documentation etc.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Excellent in interpersonal skills, meticulous, and flexible.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Property management experience will be an advantage.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
A HK property development & investment company with portfolio in commercial residential both in HK and Overseas.