- Manages staff in the areas of: recruitment/talent management, organizational structure, employment, compensation, employee database maintenance, benefits administration, employee relations, orientation/training/development, and policy/procedure development
- Hands on targeted recruiting efforts for various opening positions
- Partner with the functional leadership to align and provide HR service, expertise, insight and solutions to advance the function and mission, values, and business objectives by providing HR specific inputs to the development and execution of all strategies, execution plans and budgets.
- Develop and implement ongoing HR policies, procedures, and programs
- Manage day to day delivery of HR services for Corporate Human Resources and Corporate Communications
- Drive Performance Management actions within client group, including ensuring working familiarity with relative rating, performance management tools, programs and guidelines
- Ensuring HR practices are compliant and programs manage risk for sustainable long term growth
- Liaise between the HR department and client groups to ensure consistency in policy interpretation and applications
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years experience
- Must be proficient in ADP Workforce
- Must be proficient in Excel
A great company in New Jersey, offering potential to grow in the industry.