- Become an integral part of tight-knit, supportive team
- Established business repeat health and aged care clients
- Drive a small, established sales team
About the company
With a tenure of over 55 years, this business offers a range of a highly acclaimed products with unsurpassed hygiene standards and compliance. They supply and install these products in critical health care areas. They have a strong focus on supporting and developing staff has seen the company grow into close-knit team with high staff retention. Continually investing in new equipment and focusing on high-quality standards and industry compliance, the company is a highly regarded supplier of choice in this niche market.
About the role
- Reporting to and working closely with the owner
- Monitor and manage the overall health of the sales pipeline
- Lead and develop the sales team
- Maintain strong, sustainable relationships with key customers
- Build rapport and relationships with already secured and pre-qualified clients.
- Coordinate the sales team to ensure they are operating effectively
- Manage the sales process when clients are needing a product.
- Ensuring quotes are accurate and follow through on client approval process and internally scheduling
Skills & experience
- Experience working with vinyl flooring solutions
- Sales Supervisory/Management experience leading and developing a small sales team
- Experience working in or supplying to Queensland Health, particularly in the Building Engineering Maintenance Services area is highly regarded but not essential
- Relationship building skills
This is a progressive business, working as a tight knit team where people rarely leave. The culture is supportive of staff and likes to see people grow and develop. The business works in partnership both internally and externally to ensure the job is done right the first time!
- Become an integral part of close-knit, supportive team
- The company sees its success through growing and developing its staff
- WFH flexibility offered