Senior React.js Developer
Our client is the leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software for a very large global market. Their product supports email, instant messaging, social media, mobile messaging, along with mobile, Outlook, and web access.
The Senior React Developer is a member of a small, highly focused team, responsible for building a modern, sophisticated applications, using leading edge technologies. This is an opportunity to work alongside some of the best developers in Vancouver and apply your craft in an environment that encourages creative thinking and autonomy. They encourage developers to think beyond a single component to build complete system solutions. Challenge yourself by learning new technologies, and apply your skills across our different projects and application domains.
- Work as a part of an Agile development team to design, implementand provide architectural guidance for a fully-interactive, single-page style web application
- Write unit and integration tests for your code
- Collaborate with interaction designers to translate mock-ups into a functioning web application that is accessible and responsive with exceptional usability
- Collaborate with product owners on user story generation and refinement
- Monitor and support the operation of production systems
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities with colleagues and provide mentorship for others
- Minimum 2 years of React.js development experience
- Deep knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3 and related web technologies like Sass/Less, AJAX and JSON
- Experience writing functional tests using web testing frameworks
- Experience with any of the following is an asset:
- Unit testing with Mocha or Jasmine/Jest
- Web service API development with Java or C#
- Building 3rdgeneration messaging systems
- Enterprise application development
If you are an excellent React.js developer and looking to make a difference in a large, successful software company where there are several React developers at your level, this might be the role for you!