Global shipping company in central NJ is seeking a Senior Software Developer.
Work remotely 2 days/week after the first 3 months.
You will be responsible for building high-quality, innovative, and fully performing EDI based software applications which complies with established coding standards and technical design.
- Design, develop and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve technical and application problems.
- Maintain standards of software development quality by establishing good practices.
- Manage the end-to-end life cycle for the applications (DevOps) .
- Prepare technical specifications for development team and estimate work plans.
- Provide technical leadership to junior teammates on design patterns, development best practices and DevOps.
Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K w/company match and 4 week's vacation after one year.
Required skills and experience:
- 7+ years experience developing software solutions in a business environment.
- Experience in designing and developing software applications using C# with .NET Framework v4.5 or higher for both API and front-end development of existing or new applications.
- Experience with architecture solutions and implementation that follows architecture principles and best practices.
- Strong experience in WPF, Windows Services, Entity Framework, LINQ queries.
- Working knowledge of REST API with data structures, data integrity and schema design.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Azure Cloud concepts.
- Strong SQL Server developer skills: Understanding SQL Server and SQL server programming such as but not limited to stored procedures, user defined functions, tables, indexes (and their types), views.
- Working experience of Azure DevOps work management and Azure DevOps Pipelines.
- Knowledge of GIT.
- Experience and understanding of SOLID principles and object-oriented application development techniques.
- Experience with debugging and performance optimization methods.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Join a stable company with global reach and leading edge technology.