Enablement Manager - Partner
130,000 – 150,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Would you like an opportunity to be hands-on with building out and running successful enablement programs? This is an opportunity to leverage your IT and Cybersecurity knowledge and lead the development of training and education material for both partners and sales teams.
The client is a rapidly growing Cybersecurity product company who is looking for an experienced Partner Enablement Manager to develop and deliver training sessions as well as marketing presentations. You will drive the enablement program that ensures partners are well-equipped to effectively sell and deliver key company Cybersecurity products and services.
If you have extensive partner enablement management experience, a proven track record of developing and delivering customer facing training, and are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role that involves working with cutting-edge technology solutions, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please note this is a hybrid position. Candidates must be able to work 1 to 2 days per week in the clients Monmouth County, NJ office.As a Partner Enablement Manager, you will:
- Responsible for the design, build, and management of partnerprograms
- Work across teams to align marketing strategy and develop training and marketing material
- Leverage your Cybersecurity and IT knowledge to develop effective training contentand programs
- Deliver training sessions to partners as well as presentations to customerorganizations that support the salescycle
- Track and report on the effectiveness of the partner enablementprocess
- 4+ years of partner enablementexperience
- 2+ years of Cybersecurity and Enterprise ITexperience
- Expertise working with stakeholders to develop enablement tools, training programs, and support materials to drive sales effectiveness and customersuccess
- Demonstrated experience presenting training sessions and marketing material to technical and businessaudiences
- Hand on experience with Corporate learning solutions such as Axonify, Degreed,Saba
- Experience with Salesforce is aplus
- Bachelors Degree in Business or relatedfield
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Report directly to a senior VP. Be the first person in this department, excellent opportunity to manage others in the future. High-growth technology is very well established.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 130000
Salary Max : 150000
Currency Type : US Dollars