Industry Leader in Transportation/Logistics industries seeks a DevOps Manager to beresponsible for DevOps adoption across the entire company and will drive enterprise technology projects and operational releases for all technical teams supporting 10+ applications.
- Develop solutions for enhancements, new implementations, and production support for web-based applications in cloud environments.
- Write well designed, efficient, and testable code following standards and best practices.
- Develop and modify front-end/business tier code (implemented in C# .NET and .NET core)
- Design database structures (SQL Server), develop, modify, and optimize database code.
- Implement and test new product features and optimize the performance as necessary.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements, starting from designthrough implementation.
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests.
- Collaborate closely with others, not limited to Product Owner, Scrum Master and Developers,
- QA, and Cross Functional Teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of experience in managing application development, software delivery lifecycle, and/or
infrastructure development and administration
- Define a vision and strategy of DevOps for the organization, as well as manage a team of skilled
DevOps engineers, executing that vision and roadmap.
- Experience with DevOps-related practices such as CI/CD, Canary Pushes/Blue-Green
deployments, Software Defined Infrastructure, and tools on Azure.
- Has a very good understanding of CI/CD, containerization, release, and configuration
management automation tools.
- Highly motivated, self-sufficient, and passionate about creating quality environments for both
Software Development and fault-tolerant production environments.
- Experience deploying and supporting applications with microservices-based architecture.
- Good knowledge of public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS).
- Minimum of 5 years design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions
- or architecture patterns.
- 5 years design and implementation of DevOps solutions.
- 5 years experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks,
continuous integration, and automated deployment & management using tools like Jenkins, SVN,
Git, Ansible, Artifactory, Service Now, SonarQube, Selenium
- Experience using and supporting complex architecture environments consisting of custom
applications and COTS
Industry Leader in Transportation/Logistics